Monday, May 19, 2008

Its Monday ...

Its Monday ... why do Mondays always feel like Mondays? If I have Monday off, then Tuesday is my Monday, but it doesn't feel like a Monday ... interesting. Maybe its because the weekend just never seems long enough ... anyway, I'm dragging today and don't want to be here at work. I keep thinking of all the things I didn't get to do at home on the weekend and would rather be there doing them ... the highlight of my day was that Megan had her doctor's appointment this morning and I've been waiting anxiously to see if they did an ultrasound so we can find out if she's having a boy or girl ... we need to wait another month now! Disappointing, but to be expected ...

2 comments:

Evan.Leigh said...

I haven't had an actual "Monday" as my Monday...but the first day back to work ALWAYS feels like a Monday! (oh boy how I despise Wednesdays!)

Evan.Leigh said...

Yeah so u need to get some pictures on your page!